|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Saucedo leads Real Salt Lake over Toronto FC 3-0
European Football Headlines
- Rift grows over FIFA placing Samoura in Africa clean-up role
- Attack-minded Sarri foresees more goal records for Ronaldo
- Atletico reaches agreement with Real Madrid to sign Llorente
- Ajax extends contract of coach Erik ten Hag
- Guardado scores 2 as Mexico beats Canada 3-1
- Argentina draws with Paraguay 1-1 in Copa America
- Colombia scores late to edge Qatar 1-0 in Copa America
- World Cup final referee Pitana set to join politics
- England beats Japan 2-0 to clinch top spot in Group D
- Argentina overcomes late 3-goal deficit, knocks out Scotland
SANDY, Utah (AP) Sebastian Saucedo had a goal and an assist to help Real Salt Lake beat Toronto FC 3-0 on Saturday.
Damir Kreilach opened the scoring for Real Salt Lake (5-6-1) in the 14th minute, chest trapping Albert Rusnak's cross in the middle of the area and finishing it after deflections off a pair of defenders.
RSL took a 2-0 lead in the 28th minute on Saucedo's goal, a 25-yard shot after dribbling it in to the middle of the field from the left wing.
Jefferson Savarino chased down Saucedo's long ball and cut back on Justin Morrow for an open shot to make it 3-0 in the 60th minute.
Toronto FC (5-5-2) went down a man a minute later when Alejandro Pozuelo received his second yellow card.
Updated May 18, 2019