|Major League Soccer|
|Home|||||Scoreboard|||||Match Schedule|||||Standings|||||Clubs|||||Transfers|||||Player Leaders|
Dynamo rally with consecutive goals to beat DC United 2-1
European Football Headlines
- Ori Okwonkwo scores twice, Impact beat Timbers 2-1
- Rooney scores from 70 yards, DC United tops Orlando 1-0
- Martinez misses penalty kick, Atlanta falls to Toronto
- Przybylko taps home goal in 84th, Union tie Revs 1-1
- African Cup: Salah scores as Egypt sails through to last 16
- Benfica says Atletico made offer for teenager João Félix
- Brazil looks to avoid another Copa America upset
- Argentina hints at more changes for Copa America quarters
- Neville relaxed going into England's quarterfinal vs Norway
- French veteran Mombaerts takes over as Melbourne City coach
HOUSTON (AP) Memo Rodriguez and Tommy McNamara scored a minute apart in the middle of the second half to rally the Houston Dynamo past D.C. United 2-1 on Saturday night.
Rodriguez tied it at 1-all for the Dynamo (7-2-2) in the 67th minute, cutting inside from the left side of the penalty area and sending home a right-footed shot into the right corner.
McNamara put Houston ahead in the 68th with a strong run up the right side to score from close range on Adam Lundkvist's cross.
D.C. United (7-4-3) took a 1-0 lead in the 46th minute on a counterattack that Wayne Rooney finished with the inside of his left foot.
United's Paul Arriola was sent off in the 85th minute for stepping on Lundkvist.
Updated May 18, 2019